Do you want to search for a unique domain name for your business? You can find unique names with the help of our unique domain name suggester tool.
Do you already own a domain and want to transfer it? You can transfer your domain by following our guidelines.
You must complete the following steps with your current registrar to complete a smooth transfer process.
- Unlock your domain name.
- Get the transfer key (also known as EPP code or authorization code)
- Verify the correctness of administrator’s contact information.
- Administrator’s contact information is very important because emails regarding the transfer process will be sent to the administrator’s email address.
- Don’t forget to cancel the Protected Registration or Private Registration if you have enabled it.
- We will notify you about the domain transfer and keep you updated about each step.
Domain Forwarding and Masking
Direct any domain name you own to your website — then, anyone who enters that domain name into a browser will be taken to your website.
Prevent accidental — or intentional — transfers of domain ownership, and anyone redirecting your nameservers.
Total DNS Control
Manage your domain nameserver (DNS) records and set your email, FTP, sub-domains and website location — all from a single control panel.
Change of Registration
Reassign your domain name (fee required) or change the contacts for your domain.
Monitor the status of your domain. We’ll instantly alert you if there’s been a change or we detect suspicious activity.
*Pricing excludes applicable taxes and ICANN fees.